Remonter

Méthode de décoction

Rang
Rang
Rang
Rang

Rejoint 2011-07-04

Philippe,
Puis-je connaître ton avis sur la méthode de décoction utilisée et préconisée par Bob Flaws ?

The method I use with my patients is to simmer the herbs in six cups of water till they are reduced to approximately three cups. [...] Using the method above, one makes up six half-cup doses every two days and stores these for use in a clean, lidded, glass jar.[...]
If I want my patients to get a higher, more potent dosage of decocted herbs, another method I sometimes use is to cook one bao or packet as above but with only three cups of water. This results in 1 and 1/2 of decoction, or a one day’s dose at 1/2, three times per day. However, instead of discarding the dregs, I tell the patient to reserve them in the refrigerator. The second day, the patient makes up a new bag of herbs just like the day before. Again they reserve the dregs. On the third day, they take the dregs, combine them, and recook them the same way to get a third day’s dose from the ingredients of the two combined packets.

Rang
Rang
Rang
Rang

Rejoint 2011-04-13

C’est une très bonne méthode. J’utilise 2 autres méthodes différentes mais dont une a des points communs avec celle qui est présentée par Bob.